Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello My Name Is Wendell (Disclaimer)

Disaster averted. My dear reader we just dodged a major bullet. I came so close to doing something that would have been insanely boring,unexciting and uneventful. I was going to talk about eBay some more.

There is however one small little complication with that formula.That being you probably know more about eBay than I do.Its no cliche friend...I'm not going to follow that up with some sort of sunshine bull about how you need to realize your potential and blah blah blah...

Instead, why not get to know me ?  Here is where it gets REALLY interesting. There is still an excellent opportunity for deception -in fact an even better one. I get to paint myself as "the good guy",of course thats not to say that I', "the bad guy". I mean it can be a confessional blog, yet the observant would note that things always tended to fall my way. No matter what I confess ,somehow,someway,I will come out good. Its only natural to write this way,to talk this way,to be this way.

I'm gonna do something for you that I don't think you will encounter very often. I'm going to be honest about how exactly dishonest I intend to be...I think thats fair...The number in my head is not based on an exact science or numerical methodology so I will simply estimate.

 88 percent of what I'm going to tell you "about me" will be true to the best of my knowledge. The remaining 12 percent will be complete and utter BS implanted to make me look good so you like me. Unfortunately I will not be forthcoming as to the exact "occurrences" that you will have to figure out on your own.

I'm glad we got that out of the way, I feel as though a great burden has been lifted. Oooooh, and now I'm so excited to share my past with you. can't wait to write my next blog next blog - I mean we'll still talk shop on occasion - then on other occasions we'll go totally off the beaten path.

No comments:

Post a Comment