Thursday, January 27, 2011

Police Stations ,Stuffed Pizza & Zilok

Oh the places -

So, I'm sitting in a police station and its the day after my crazed neighbor tried to slice me up. Gawd, and naturally it seemed to take hours for me to give my statement, sign the charges and leave.

Meanwhile they had this 13 inch color tv set up in the waiting area,hell the cable box was bigger than the tv. There was a note on it informing that nobody is to touch the channels. behind the tv were a few desk that were occupied by uniformed but unarmed females - I figured one of them had designated the channel, and sure enough,there I was, sitting there being forced to watch Rachel Ray.

I actually met her once in New York (thats another blog)

So I'm sitting there and I have to admit I found myself strangely captivated by her undertaking of making a stuffed pizza, I don't recall the ingredients, but what she made looked really good-I wanted some...

As the show progressed Rachel brings on a guest,who apparently was well informed in new and trendy websites that are out there. I remember thinking that she was kinda odd,some of the things she pitched were even odder. However when she started talking about this website called Zilok and the idea of renting things peer to peer between you and your local neighbors. I have to admit, that sounded really cool.

Zilok is peer to peer renting that revolves around a feedback system similar to eBay. People are basically on there renting out just about anything you can think of. Of course I've included the link for you so you can go check it out for yourself.

Rent Anything online on Zilok.com

No comments:

Post a Comment